1. Perfection by Oh Land
Who would have known after hunting you down, she would leave all the bones for me?
2. Your Bones by Of Monsters and Men
All that’s left are your bones that will soon sink like bones.
3. Trouble is a Friend by Lenka
Oh how I hate how he makes me feel and how I try to make him leave.
4. All of Me by Angus and Julia Stone
Is there a remedy for hating every second that I’m without you?
5. Paris (Oh la la) by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
If I was a man I’d make my move.
6. Shelter by The XX
Whenever you leave, please teach me gently how to breathe.
7. Christmas TV by Slow Club
'Cause we're far apart and my lonely heart finds it hard to get through the night.
8. #1 Crush by Garbage
I will sell my soul for something pure and true, someone like you.
9. Love You Better by The Maccabees
And I thought of you, it was crystal clear, I could warn myself or be new, dear.
10. Lemonade by Passion
Like a tall glass of lemonade, when it’s burning hot on summer days, she’s exactly what I need.